Welcome to MET parking Services privacy Notice and company details
Company Details MET Parking Services Limited (Reg No. 5468096)
Registered Address: Cannon Place, 78 Cannon Street London EC4 N6AF
Registered in England Data Protection Officer Contact Details: email@example.com
Phone: 0207 118 3080
Privacy Notice – Visitors to Areas Where Parking Controls are Enforced
Entry into the area where parking controls are enforced by MET Parking Services Limited may result in your personal data being obtained, retained and processed. The data processed may include the vehicle registration mark, images of the vehicle, its occupants and time as movements of the vehicle
and its occupants.
The purpose of processing data is:
To ensure compliance with your obligations under the contract entered into when you entered and remained in the area subject to parking controls and for the legitimate purpose of pursuing the driver and/or any other party who may become liable for any charges.
Our lawful basis for processing data is:
The processing is necessary for a contract that has been entered into;
- There is a legitimate interest as detailed below;
- To pursue motorists for unpaid parking tariff;
- To pursue motorists for unpaid parking charges;
Where there is a charge that is payable we may request personal details of the registered keeper of the vehicle from the DVLA and may request personal details from other third parties (for example a hire company where applicable) who may possess information that may resolve any dispute.
Where your data is obtained it will be retained for up to 6 years however, in some circumstances, your data may be held for longer than 6 years as below:
- When there is an ongoing dispute which requires us to hold the data longer than normal;
- Where a court order has been made allowing us to pursue outstanding money after expiration of 6 years;
If you decide to challenge the parking charge and we reject your challenge then we may provide personal data including the vehicle registration mark, the parking charge number, time and date of the parking incident; along with further supporting evidence to an independent appeals service if you chose to appeal the decision.
Your personal data, as described above may be shared with third parties which may include debt recovery companies, solicitors and bailiffs to pursue any outstanding debt.
Where requests are made for CCTV or ANPR footage or any other personal details by Authorities using a Data Protection Act Request Form, we are legally obliged to provide the Authorities with the evidence they require.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org (ensuring you provide proof of identification when emailing) if:
- You object to your personal details being processed, or
- You believe we hold the incorrect details for you and would like us to rectify the data we hold, or
- You would like us to delete the data we hold for you, or
- You would like to restrict how we process your data, or
- If you entered into a contract with us and would like a copy of the data we hold about you in a format that can be easily transferred to another provider
Please note that you have the right to request the above however, when we receive your request we may object to your request if we do not agree with it. However, if you do make the request we will tell you whether the request has been granted or not. Thank you, Good bye.
Pay Your Parking Charge Easily and Quickly
If you have a parking charge you need to pay, simply click on the button below and follow a few simple steps to pay off your charge in full.